It is such an exciting time of year! BUDL’s Summer Debate Institute is just around the corner!
BCPSS students entering grades 3 to 8 are invited to register for the Baltimore Urban Debate League’s Summer Debate Institute, for Elementary/Middle School and High School, each a week-long fun debate experience! Elementary/Middle and High School Camps will be held at Johns Hopkins University Homewood Campus this June 2017. Breakfast, lunch, transportation to-and-from camp are provided free of charge for elementary/middle students from schools participating in the League. For more information on how you can be a part of this amazing summer debate experience, see the information below and register today!
Elementary/Middle School Debate Institute
- What: BUDL Elementary/Middle School Debate Camp
- When: Monday, June 19 – Friday, June 23rd, 8 am to 4 pm (tentative dates)
- Where: Johns Hopkins Homewood Campus
- How: Register online with the form below or download and e-mail your form to Leslie at email@example.com.
- Don’t delay, space is limited!
- Contact Leslie Stanton for more information on EMS Camp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why: To make new friends, learn debate skills, and have fun!
Apply to Work at Camp!
Are you a college debater? An educator? A BUDL alum? Check out the opportunities below to see how you can get involved in BUDL’s High School and Elementary/Middle School Debate Camps.
Please note: When you apply, BUDL Staff will follow up with you via email or phone call, so please add email@example.com to your address book and ensure you provide a good contact phone number.